Workout Wednesday: 4×10 AMRAP
Ready to sweat? Here’s an AMRAP for you. That means, As Many Reps As Possible. I have created 4, 10 minute rounds. Each has 4 exercises that you will do 10 reps of each. When you complete the cycle, you will repeat it, until the 10 minutes is up. Feeling competitive? Post your scores! Can you do three cycles of each round? 4? Each cycle has a cardio, core, upper body, and lower body exercise; meaning tomorrow you’re going to feel it everywhere! 🙂
Make sure to do some warmup exercises and a cooldown stretch too.
Just a few pointers, when I say 2=1, that means you need to use both legs to count one. It’s easiest for me to just pick one leg and count that. For example, every time I use my right leg, I count 1, 2, 3…etc. If it doesn’t say 2=1 (like for reverse lunges) that means you count each leg as 1. Feel free to rest in between rounds, but not too long. 1-2 max.
That’s it! Get movin’ and enjoy!!! 🙂
Love and Joy,
- Labor Day Workout Challenge (reach-yourpeak.com)
- Workout Wednesday: The Basics of a workout (therihellife.wordpress.com)
- At Home Workout- AMRAP had to have been invented by a mom. (concretencoffee.com)
- AMRAP and Sweet Potato Smoothie (runhunny.com)
- 15-Minute Kettlebell AMRAP Workout (pumpsandiron.com)
- WOD Sunday 9/8/2013 (rowfit.typepad.com)