Fall into Fitness- Beginner’s Challenge
Happy October everyone!
Fall is a fabulous time to pump up your fitness routine. Reach for new goals, set new routines, fall into fitness!!! If you are new to working out and just don’t know where to start- I have a challenge for you. A month’s worth of simple exercises that you can do anywhere, at an time. The max time allotted is 30 minutes and it gradually builds your strength and cardio endurance. Are you ready to take the challenge?
Not a fitness newbie? Try adding the strength routine to your current plan. Do it when you first wake, or right before bed. Plus, next month I’ll come up with a challenge just for you…Nervous yet? 🙂
Even better- share this routine with someone you know that wants to begin a routine but just doesn’t know where to start.
Love and Joy,
- Learn About Workout Routine Tips For Beginners (bestwaystogainweight.wordpress.com)
- 10 New Workouts to Beat Your Fitness Rut (bet.com)
- Fitness Tips For Beginner (littleautomaticmoneymaker.com)
- 3 Odd Bodyweight Exercises you Need in Your Workout Routine NOW. (epicahealth.com)
- Learning How to Exercise: Basic Exercise Routines for Beginners (exercise.answers.com)
- Leading 5 Bodybuilding Work outs for Beginners (martinthomason243hmcgarity2747.wordpress.com)
- Get in Shape: Best Fitness Plans for Beginners (exercise.answers.com)